Woodlands Grill

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
opinions, review? My MIL Bday is today and we're looking for something different than Cafe Des Artistes and Old Field Inn. TYVM!

MrX

High Octane
Pretty upscale restaurant...went to a wedding reception there. The food was very good, and the atmosphere was nice. All of the staff were very professional in their dress and their service.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
opinions, review? My MIL Bday is today and we're looking for something different than Cafe Des Artistes and Old Field Inn. TYVM!

OFI? Mediocre..

How far you want to travel and what type of food are you looking for?

Adams is just south of PF on 4 (northbound side). Consistently good food...ribs/steaks/some seafood.

Jaspers in PF is good too. Usually crowed but moves fast (it's fairly new).

There are other places but just the run of the mill chains...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
OFI? Mediocre..

How far you want to travel and what type of food are you looking for?

Adams is just south of PF on 4 (northbound side). Consistently good food...ribs/steaks/some seafood.

Jaspers in PF is good too. Usually crowed but moves fast (it's fairly new).

There are other places but just the run of the mill chains...

I hate places that are crowed.

tyky

eieio
Hubby and I went a few months back, the food was good but it was a little odd that we were the only people there the entire time and it was a Friday night

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Dry Dock would be my choice if you were going to stay local. If you are heading out try Lewnes in Annapolis. Woodlawn Inn in Chesapeake Beach, or I think the new Mortons Steakhouse in Annapolis is open now.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Dry Dock is a no go, two prior not so great experiences although I did discover the joy of a really good tequila there.

When it was Tavern at the Village, I know the food was great and I you could get a table anytime due to its location. We just haven't been since the ownership and staff changed, so I guess we'll just close our eyes spread our arms and always trust our cape.

stonecold

Woodland's isn't open to the public for dinners anymore, better call first to see. About a month ago they were only doing functions and serving to the senior community there.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Woodland's isn't open to the public for dinners anymore, better call first to see. About a month ago they were only doing functions and serving to the senior community there.

It was probably costing them more money to be open to the public. There was a few times that we were the only table in there on a Friday or Sat Night.