Would it be fun to have a theme

Toxick

Splat
thread? Like "Take pictures of cars, or eyes, or sunrises?"

Like a photo challange type thingy?

I think it would be fun.

Be specific though - I remember one time I sorta did something similar to this... I told everyone to post a screenshot of their desktop.

I think 2 people got the idea of what I really meant, and everyone else just posted a copy of the bmp they have set as their background. :ohwell:

Geek

I think it would be fun.

Be specific though - I remember one time I sorta did something similar to this... I told everyone to post a screenshot of their desktop.

I think 2 people got the idea of what I really meant, and everyone else just posted a copy of the bmp they have set as their background. :ohwell:

Toxick, Rack'm and Jameo can take turns picking the theme of the month. January and Toxick are first up

Than Rack'm and February

Then Jameo :love: and March

then start over ...

Toxick

Splat
Toxick, Rack'm and Jameo can take turns picking the theme of the month. January and Toxick are first up

Then I pick Areolae! Extreme close-ups of big ones, small ones, pink ones, brown ones, long and concave - and anything in between!

No wait.... that won't work.

I was also going to say insects. I've seen some incredibly beautiful and startling pictures of insects, from butterflies, to tight shots on stickbugs - but January wouldn't be a good month for that.

Let's do Skylines.

With Solomons, or DC, and the huge number of forested or treelined skylines around here, it should be relatively easy to pull this one off and still have some great shots.

I like twilight skylines featuring the moon :biggrin: