Anyone around here like to Homebrew?

bdsearle

I am new to the area, and looking for some of the local homebrewers. Have been brewing for a couple of years. Havent went all grain yet, but since there is not a homebrew store right around the corner, I may be doing it sooner than I thought. I read an old forum from last year about people interested in starting up a Homebrew Club. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
B. Franklin:buddies:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I am new to the area, and looking for some of the local homebrewers. Have been brewing for a couple of years. Havent went all grain yet, but since there is not a homebrew store right around the corner, I may be doing it sooner than I thought. I read an old forum from last year about people interested in starting up a Homebrew Club. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy
B. Franklin:buddies:

Havent homebrewed in years but I have made a few stronger products. Seems I was ordering supplies from up in the annippless area. Which still is not a bad drive from southern maryland. I will try and find the info from the place I was ordering stuff seemed to show up within a day or two and they were super helpful:buddies:

R

rumrunner

Here is guy been selling homebrew supplies and wine making kits. Beats travel to annapolis.

Dannys Homebrew
22490 Budds Creek Road
Leonardtown MD 20650
301 997 0022
thebeerdude@yahoo.com

bdsearle

:buddies:Thanks, I heard about Danny's Homebrew, but everyone thought that he had closed down. I will call him and check it out. Thanks!!!

I have never tried making moonshine. Wouldnt mind learning how to do it, but I love to brew beer. If anyone is interested in a homebrew club let me know and we can figure out everything we have to do to get it started.:buddies:

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
I havent tried root beer yet. but I guess if you dont drink beer it would count. Brewin is Brewin...:buddies:

I got a root beer brewing kit for xmas last year, but I have yet to try it. I will be sure to let you know the results when i do! :yahoo:

Onnya

Danny's Homebrew is definitely still open. He now has a website at dannyshomebrew.com. Because of travel commitments for work, he may not be there to answer the phone, but if you leave a message or email him he will get back to you promptly. His number is 301-997-0022 and his email address is thebeerdude@yahoo.com. He's available most evenings and weekends for homebrew emergencies. Danny will be placing his quarterly truck shipment in February, so if you have a special request, please let him know ASAP.

Also, if you're interested in gathering with other brew enthusiasts, check out the Hollywood Hop Heads. The info for the brew club is listed on Danny's Homebrew website.

Cheers!:buddies: