Wmzq

sccrmommy

I missed the announcement this morning. Can anyone tell me what the mega ticket acts are for WMZQ and when they are coming? They blocked that website here at work.

Thanks in advance

D

dems4me

I missed the announcement this morning. Can anyone tell me what the mega ticket acts are for WMZQ and when they are coming? They blocked that website here at work.

Thanks in advance

I checked their website and it appears to be Sugarland, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Toby Keith and Martina McBride.

Also, this morning I flipped thruogh my stations coming into work and caught something about Monday's song to hear and call in for something??? :confused: is George Straight's "Carried Away" if that helps any. :smile:

I checked their website and it appears to be Sugarland, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Toby Keith and Martina McBride.

Also, this morning I flipped thruogh my stations coming into work and caught something about Monday's song to hear and call in for something??? :confused: is George Straight's "Carried Away" if that helps any. :smile:

If you are the ninth caller when that song plays you win tickets to see George Straight in Baltimore on Jan 26th.