Lotta Rich Folks in Scottsdale, AZ ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Flip on the speed channel ... they have the Barrett-Jackson auction going on out there, and there are some high-rollin' rich folks buying cars for $500K on up ... right now a corvette is going for $750K and still bidding! :shocking:

wineo

loving life
:smack:Hubby has been watching this for the last 3 days. Sunday is the last day:yahoo:I have finally band him to the bedroom, I can't stand to hear the auction anymore:bigwhoop:

People with way to much money:coffee: Wish I still had my first car, 67 Chevelle SS.

T

toppick08

:smack:Hubby has been watching this for the last 3 days. Sunday is the last day:yahoo:I have finally band him to the bedroom, I can't stand to hear the auction anymore:bigwhoop:

People with way to much money:coffee: Wish I still had my first car, 67 Chevelle SS.

:yahoo:......67 super sport....Big block or small block?

wineo

loving life
:yahoo:......67 super sport....Big block or small block?

Not sure, boyfriend at the time redid the whole car and gave it to me. I know it had a 4b. Holley Carb, and 2 door. Guy I sold it to , put a 4 speed in it and painted red. SS Malibu, we searched junkyards for a week finding all the chrome and emblems. I drove that my Sr. year in HS. I was cool:diva::lmao: Gotta Love the 80's:whistle:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I thought i was the only one that watched that....Did you see the Miami Vice Boat and Hummer that went with it...How about the 09 Vette...That thing was awesome....Went for a cool mil...

wineo

loving life
I thought i was the only one that watched that....Did you see the Miami Vice Boat and Hummer that went with it...How about the 09 Vette...That thing was awesome....Went for a cool mil...

Don't forget Sheby's car that went for 5mil, for charity. They have auctioned off a few of his cars. Or the mega thing that eats cars:bigwhoop: I am so glad tonight is the last night:smack:. After awhile it will drive you crazy listening to the auctioneer:otter: He's at work today:yahoo: and football will be on:buddies: so I do have some peace until 5pm:lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

Flip on the speed channel ... they have the Barrett-Jackson auction going on out there, and there are some high-rollin' rich folks buying cars for $500K on up ... right now a corvette is going for $750K and still bidding! :shocking:

Yeah I was watching that with my brother and we were like wtfunk, the remake of the batmobile sold for what 200k.