Vrai...

Mikeinsmd

Regarding your red alert...

What's to stop me from saying someone used my photo when it really isn't mine?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Regarding your red alert...
boner-bean2.gif

:howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How come she uses an MPD?

Because I was in adding the IMG feature and my vraiblonde account isn't an Admin, just a moderator.

Dear Mike, that has never happened yet and if it does, we'll play it by ear. The main thing is do not embed photos from other peoples' sites because it is bandwidth theft and we get yelled at.

And, as you know, if I get yelled at, I will yell at the offender who got me in trouble. :lol:

Mikeinsmd

Because I was in adding the IMG feature and my vraiblonde account isn't an Admin, just a moderator.

Dear Mike, that has never happened yet and if it does, we'll play it by ear. The main thing is do not embed photos from other peoples' sites because it is bandwidth theft and we get yelled at.

And, as you know, if I get yelled at, I will yell at the offender who got me in trouble. :lol:
Like I even know how...:lol:

Use your DJ persona to speed up the boards please. :love:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not according to the fair use policy under the copyright office of the us.

Take it up with them. What I am saying to you is that you will be banned if you embed photos from someone else's website or belonging to someone else and they complain to us about it.

greyhound

Take it up with them. What I am saying to you is that you will be banned if you embed photos from someone else's website or belonging to someone else and they complain to us about it.

I know Vrai...I had someone take a pic off of s site that belonged to me. I asked them to take the pic down. They did but tried to tell me it was fair use because it was being used to critique. I told them we could let the courts decide. They never used any of my photos again.

I was just starting up conversation.....:whistle: