And the Verdict is...

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by giggles04
Congrats!!!!!:clap: :thewave:
I hope mom and baby are doing well:biggrin:

Thanks.

Everyone's fine. Brought them home yesterday. I'm taking a half a day off work today.

Between her family and my family we already have enough clothes to last him until 2006. Of course he's going to grow out of everything, but holy crap, we have lots of clothes.

:biggrin:

The other two kids are beside themselves too. My older son (I finally get to say that) doesn't want to do anything but hold the baby. My daughter just wants to kind of poke at him. :smile:

And much to the chagrin of my wife - the baby isn't loud enough to penetrate daddy's deep slumber yet. So I expect to be literally kicked out of bed within the next couple of nights.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by kwillia
:clap: :getdown: Great for you!!!! I have been wondering where you have been? When did she finally have him? How did the labor go??? Tell us all the juicy details...:popcorn:

We were at St. Mary's Hospital. And it happened at 1847 on Tuesday. I was going to tell everyone, but it seems my computer at home committed suicide the same day. Hard-drive crashed. I'll have to reinstall everything :ohwell:

I had to wait until I got to work before I could tell any of my online friends what happened.

But there it is...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Congratulations to you all. I'm happy to hear that you are all well and good. :cheers:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by kwillia
Is this him?

He is major HANDSOME... Great job Mom and Dad...:clap:

Yeah - that's him. And part of his mother.

Holy crap - that was fast! I didn't think it would be up yet. I was going to post that link as soon as I had found it. We also are goign to have his picture and announcement posted on another page. I'll give out that link when it's up as well.

And thank you!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That is one pretty baby. And for me to say a baby other then my own is pretty is a MAJOR compliment. :biggrin: For real though, congrats! Well done. :biggrin:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Congratulations! :cheers:
Got any bloody pictures? :popcorn:

Thanks!

Nope - no bloody ones. I wanted to bring in a video camera, but she threatened to have me thrown out of the delivery room if I did that.

Heh, heh.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Congratulations on your new baby. What a cutie!

Enjoy the last few nights of complete sleep while you can. :twitch: