Gym HELP

SAWK

2 choices: World Gym in Leonardtown (also in Lex. PK and near Prince Frederick) or Pro Fitness in Wildwood. World Gym allows you to workout at other world gyms across the nation. Both provide corporate discounts. I workout at World Gym in Lex. Pk... but I travel so that is a better option for me.

T

toppick08

2 choices: World Gym in Leonardtown (also in Lex. PK and near Prince Frederick) or Pro Fitness in Wildwood. World Gym allows you to workout at other world gyms across the nation. Both provide corporate discounts. I workout at World Gym in Lex. Pk... but I travel so that is a better option for me.

World Gym in Leonardtown is where I go.........:howdy:......good people.

jrt_ms1995

And World Gym just sent out a flyer offering membership for $19.99 a month. Of course, you also have an $89 initiation (or whatever it's called) and you're signing up for a 2 year commitment, but it's still much better than I use to pay years back.

lil_daisy

SMAC is very popular in Mech. It has spinning :)

I work for Jazzercise in Hughesville

There is Curves in charlotte Hall, next to the Post Office behind Pizza Hotline

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What's the one...

...in San Sucki?

GREAT place for free weights and hammer stuff. Not so much for machines. Fair amount of cardio units.

Great motivational music too. It was sooooo bad I wanted to do more and more sets until my ears failed.

B

Big Fatty

It all depends on what atmosphere you want to be around. Most of the gyms around here offer the same thing but with subtle differences.
Try them all out! Go in and demand a 1-2 week free trial membership. Most of them will oblidge. That way you get a feel of the members, staff, childcare, classes, machines, etc.
I like my gym in the fact that they let me lift heavy, grunt, use chalk, take my shirt off, do stuff out back behind the gym, and they pretty much take care of me and my family.
The gym I train at is ProFitness in Wildewood. Don't be deterred by the likes of myself. I am not the majority. The atmosphere is well-rounded.

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
It all depends on what atmosphere you want to be around. Most of the gyms around here offer the same thing but with subtle differences.
Try them all out! Go in and demand a 1-2 week free trial membership. Most of them will oblidge. That way you get a feel of the members, staff, childcare, classes, machines, etc.
I like my gym in the fact that they let me lift heavy, grunt, use chalk, take my shirt off, do stuff out back behind the gym, and they pretty much take care of me and my family.
The gym I train at is ProFitness in Wildewood. Don't be deterred by the likes of myself. I am not the majority. The atmosphere is well-rounded.

Way to be that guy TJ who grunts, uses chalk, and takes your shirt off at your local gym. :shocking:

B

Big Fatty

I get paid well! The same as the spinning instructor who we mentioned earlier in this thread. :howdy:

Yeah, the ladies deposit nickels and dimes in that g-string of yours, don't they?
Helps to compensate for your lack of size, huh?