Found baby pig

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Animal control was just here they have a little piggy on the truck found on Browns rd...any one know whos it is? Tell me what it looked like..

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Hmmmmmm

Animal control was just here they have a little piggy on the truck found on Browns rd...any one know whos it is? Tell me what it looked like..

Could it be...

Attachments

• Pig-Hillary-Clinton.jpg
    Pig-Hillary-Clinton.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 123

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wee has a new friend! :clap:

If it has a snout and says "oink" it's...............

not mine.:yay:

:rolleyes: he thought it was MY pig..I told him..If he is on your truck he is NOT my pig...I found the owner of the piggy...and Animal control is on the way to deliver her..:banana:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Funny, I found a piglet at the intersection of Smallwood Drive and 301 near the mall a few years ago. It fell out of a livestock truck that I spotted up the road. I had to go out to the middle of the intersection and snatch it up. No clue what to do with it so went to Humane Soceity but they were closed. Took it to the local emergency vet clinic and girl there took it home to her farm. I didn't want it doing its business in my ruck so held it out the window behind the side view mirror the whole way. Got some weird looks too. :lmao:

bohman

Funny, I found a piglet at the intersection of Smallwood Drive and 301 near the mall a few years ago. It fell out of a livestock truck that I spotted up the road. I had to go out to the middle of the intersection and snatch it up. No clue what to do with it so went to Humane Soceity but they were closed. Took it to the local emergency vet clinic and girl there took it home to her farm. I didn't want it doing its business in my ruck so held it out the window behind the side view mirror the whole way. Got some weird looks too. :lmao:

That's a tough day for a pig. I can only imagine how happy it was to be held outside a moving truck. :jameo:

Beats arriving at its destination to be turned into bacon, though.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
That's a tough day for a pig. I can only imagine how happy it was to be held outside a moving truck. :jameo:

Beats arriving at its destination to be turned into bacon, though.

I called my mom in NY and she is originally from Puerto Rico. Her first words were, "you should take it home and raise it so you can eat it" :lmao: