Green Turtle in PF is now open....

DuffMan

Went there last night to check it out and I have to say that did a great job with the remodeling of the old Superfresh. Its a lot better then the LaPlata location. The bar is nice and big and that have plenty of flat screen TVs all over the place. Should be a good place to watch the Super Bowl.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Went there last night to check it out and I have to say that did a great job with the remodeling of the old Superfresh. Its a lot better then the LaPlata location. The bar is nice and big and that have plenty of flat screen TVs all over the place. Should be a good place to watch the Super Bowl.

What kind of food is on their menu? Also, has anyone tried Jerry's Seafood yet?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Went there last night to check it out and I have to say that did a great job with the remodeling of the old Superfresh. Its a lot better then the LaPlata location. The bar is nice and big and that have plenty of flat screen TVs all over the place. Should be a good place to watch the Giants win the Super Bowl.
:biggrin:

I like this restaurant, will have to check it out sometime soon. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
next to Mr. Tire just a little south of Prince Frederick

Jerry's Place is great. Good friend of my dad...he did the electric work. He doesn't have his liquor license yet but it's in the works. Jerry used to own a very successful restaurant in Lanham, Jerry's Seafood, but sold that to his nephew years ago when he moved down this way.

He has limited hours right now. Give him a try and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• jerry's menu.jpg
    jerry's menu.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 142

JLS

Green Turtle has a really good steak & cheese!

Tina2001aniT

Jerry's Place is great. Good friend of my dad...he did the electric work. He doesn't have his liquor license yet but it's in the works. Jerry used to own a very successful restaurant in Lanham, Jerry's Seafood, but sold that to his nephew years ago when he moved down this way.

We will have to check it out. It would be nice to see something good there. That place has changed hands too many times.

cdsulhoff

Jerry's in Lanham is awesome.. The Owner has catered tons of our family functions.. So I am guess that it was the nephew. But their crab cake are the best.. LOVE THEM! Now isn't Jerry's place in Calvert supposed to have a raw bar in there as well? Someone who works there told me that he is getting a raw bar shaped like a boat in there.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Did Jerry's have the crabcake called the crab bomb?

Yes. They have the same thing but, of course, he's not calling it that.

The boat is in there (just like the one in Lanham). Not sure if it's a raw bar yet or not..health dept. had issues with it.

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Are their drinks (alcoholic!) any good? Maybe I'll check them out on Friday/Saturday and find out myself since it seems to be getting good reviews.