MrX

High Octane
from last Friday.

2231866002_0d8f290e4d_b.jpg

2231876722_3acfebe82e_b.jpg

2231094037_bdf7d2b7f4_b.jpg

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I like those pumps (or whatever they are) in the bottom one... but I would have liked to see more of a concentration on them.

And I like your use of a long shutter in the top one. Pairing oppositional elements catches my eye, and those posts against the moving clouds and water as well as the complementary colors is nice.

MrX

High Octane

Tomcat

Anytime
They are hosted at Flickr.
Ive uploaded them to the member gallery here at SoMd now...so see if these work for you. :)

That worked, thanks, great pictures. NMCI restricts us from most photo download sites, photobucket etc.

MrX

High Octane
That worked, thanks, great pictures. NMCI restricts us from most photo download sites, photobucket etc.

Thanks, glad it worked....lol Im familiar with NMCI and their site restrictions. :yay:

MLGTS...thank you :)

Thanks, glad it worked....lol Im familiar with NMCI and their site restrictions. :yay:

MLGTS...thank you :)

Great! Now I can see them. Those (gas pumps?) look kind of menacing. At first I thought, "well who would take pictures of a row of porta-johns":lmao:

MrX

High Octane
haha yes, they're the gas pumps at the end of a pier at Calvert Marina. I guess they have them wrapped like that so people know they arent being used for the winter as the other two closer to shore arent wrapped up.

JEB

haha yes, they're the gas pumps at the end of a pier at Calvert Marina. I guess they have them wrapped like that so people know they arent being used for the winter as the other two closer to shore arent wrapped up.

I beleive the short ones are Pump-Out stations for a boats holding tanks.

Last edited: