wineo

loving life
Hopefully Oreo balls :drool:

Ingredients
1 package Reduced fat oreos - crushed
8 oz Fat free cream cheese - softened
Semi sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate

Preparation
Blend the crushed oreos with the cream cheese and form 1 inch balls with mixture. Melt the chocolate chips and dip the oreo balls in the chocolate to coat. Set out on wax paper to cool. optional to swirl white chocolate on top.

Cook's Notes
*In order to work with dipping the balls more easily, you might want to freeze the balls for a bit before dipping.

Is this the one?

smoothmarine187

Ingredients
1 package Double Stuff oreos - crushed
8 oz extra fat cream cheese - softened
Semi sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate

Preparation
Blend the crushed oreos with the cream cheese and form 1 inch balls with mixture. Melt the chocolate chips and dip the oreo balls in the chocolate to coat. Set out on wax paper to cool. optional to swirl white chocolate on top.

Cook's Notes
*In order to work with dipping the balls more easily, you might want to freeze the balls for a bit before dipping.

Is this the one?

That's pretty much it, but I edited it for you :lol: I like to gain at least 15 to 20 lbs while watching the game.

yankee44

Deer chili, Wings, Sandwitches, Meatballs, pigs in a blanket, chips and dip, and anything else I can think of.:buddies:

PS
GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Cowgirl

It's probably just BF and me watching the game this year, so we'll probably keep it simple. We'll probably skip the chili and just have a veggie tray, fruit tray, and cheese/meat/cracker tray. We're all about finger foods. :lol:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
*Clam Dip with wavy chips
*Shrimp LaJohn ( large shrimp stuffed w/horseradish, wrapped in bacon
and grilled, secret sauce served on the side)
*Baby Back Ribs with my homemade Cowgirl's Buckin BBQ sauce
*Antipasto Pasta Salad
*Cookies & Cream Mousse Cake
*Michelob on Tap

I'm going to have a locust log fire going in the fire place, the 47 inch tv is freshly dusted, the bar is fully stocked and I will take care of the dirty dishes the next day. I can't wait for the game!!!!!!!

W

wkndbeacher

QUOTE=BeenSpur'd;2659302]*Clam Dip with wavy chips
*Shrimp LaJohn ( large shrimp stuffed w/horseradish, wrapped in bacon
and grilled, secret sauce served on the side)
*Baby Back Ribs with my homemade Cowgirl's Buckin BBQ sauce
*Antipasto Pasta Salad
*Cookies & Cream Mousse Cake
*Michelob on Tap

I'm going to have a locust log fire going in the fire place, the 47 inch tv is freshly dusted, the bar is fully stocked and I will take care of the dirty dishes the next day. I can't wait for the game!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

What time should we arrive :howdy:[