new to st marys county again

T

taylor

i thought i would come on here and give the website a try. I have been in fl for 2 years and I come back and somehow lost touch with all my friends. So here I am trying to make some new ones... so um message me back on here or privately whatever, and give me some hope for dealing with this place again...lol

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Welcome back to St.Mary's Taylor.

At this site, they have get-to-gethers every now and then. I've met a few...and they are very nice. I'm planning to go to another one of the meetings.... you could try and it out and meet some new people.

By the way, what brings you back this way?

T

taylor

i moved back to be with family since i am getting a divorce and now a single mother. kinda like a new start, but its a shame i have to do it here. to boring for me, i liked it better in florida... :)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Who says ass gas isnt flammable?
:lmao: Must be a guy thing.
burn.gif

T

taylor

well everyone seems nice, if anyone knows of anything going on around here in the future, let me know

cjinhollywood

Welcome to the forums. I am new to the forums to, even though I watch someone at work talk on it most of the day. I do not want to say any names, the person knows who I am talking about.:lmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
yes, welcome taylor. Sorry to hear of your divorce. Hope all is well with you. *smile*

And yes....AP is right...we have some great parties...we are actually attending one in plum point, on the 27th. :)

Gonna be a big one. I think EVERYONE is going! lol Forums will most def. be empty that night!