Rebecca by GMHS... Terrific!

Driver_Seat

I saw the play "Rebecca" at GMHS last evening. It was the best high school performance I have seen!! The novel was adapted for screen in 1940 and won an Academy Award for Best Picture. Directed by Alfred Hitchcock and starring Lawrence Olivier and Joan Fontaine, this was a tough act to follow. All of the performers, from Olivier's character Maxim down to the butler Frith, did a remarkable job. I can't speak for the whole audience, but I know I was totally engrossed in the performance and the diverse characters. I felt like I was there with the guests at Manderlay mansion where the thriller takes place. There was plenty of twists to keep the audience captured.

I would love to see every seat filled at the high school auditorium to show appreciation for all the hard work and dedication the students and staff put into this production. If you would, please spread the word to as many people as you can. You won't be dissappointed.
:thewave:

It runs again this Fri and Sat night at 7PM at Great Mills High School. The tickets are a bargain at $6.00 a piece.

jenbengen

Watch it
I saw the play "Rebecca" at GMHS last evening. It was the best high school performance I have seen!! The novel was adapted for screen in 1940 and won an Academy Award for Best Picture. Directed by Alfred Hitchcock and starring Lawrence Olivier and Joan Fontaine, this was a tough act to follow. All of the performers, from Olivier's character Maxim down to the butler Frith, did a remarkable job. I can't speak for the whole audience, but I know I was totally engrossed in the performance and the diverse characters. I felt like I was there with the guests at Manderlay mansion where the thriller takes place. There was plenty of twists to keep the audience captured.

I would love to see every seat filled at the high school auditorium to show appreciation for all the hard work and dedication the students and staff put into this production. If you would, please spread the word to as many people as you can. You won't be dissappointed.

It runs again this Fri and Sat night at 7PM at Great Mills High School. The tickets are a bargain at $6.00 a piece.

Thank you, parent of a student in the play. :lmao:

I'm just kidding- I am sure it is a great play. We have a lot of talented kids around here. :howdy:

Moss_Lady

I also saw the play "Rebecca" last night. I agree it was a great performance.:clap::clap: Thinking about inviting a few friends to join me for Saturday night's show.

Radiant1

Soul Probe

The play rocks, so if anyone has nothing better to do tonight please do go take in the show. :yay:

R1 - also a parent of a student in the play