Greek or Turkish Food

H

HouseCat

I'm craving some moussaka and dolmaldes! Wheres the good greek/turkish resturants at, folks? :buddies:

H

HouseCat

Oh.. my.. gosh. :blushing: You know how many times me and the husband have said "we've got to try that place", and still haven't?! :whack:

Thanks for reminding me!

I better get some ginko biloba on the way home. lol

Then again, I might forget. Damn getting old....

thurley42

HY;FR
I've got to give this thread a "Bump"

We frequent Ouzo's as much as we can without getting fat....:lmao: The place is clean and neat, the service is outstanding, and the food is heavenly...

That being said, i've never been there and had a problem getting right in...we were there on Sunday and they said they can't do the buffett anymore because they don't get that much business....

It's a crime that place is always empty, yet you go by freakin Applebees and there is a line waiting....

R

remaxrealtor

We frequent Ouzo's as much as we can without getting fat....:lmao: The place is clean and neat, the service is outstanding, and the food is heavenly...

That being said, i've never been there and had a problem getting right in...we were there on Sunday and they said they can't do the buffett anymore because they don't get that much business....

It's a crime that place is always empty, yet you go by freakin Applebees and there is a line waiting....

Thanks for the info, sounds great! We've always had good Greek at Nikos in Lexington Park.

Thanks for the info, sounds great! We've always had good Greek at Nikos in Lexington Park.

Speaking of Nikos....

The last few times I went in there, I noticed that no one leaves tips on the table. I always do, thought it was pretty common. I specifically watched for people leaving tips one day, and for the 45 minutes I was there, I was the only one.