Sushi

Does anyone else love sushi as much as I do??? :drool:

I always go to Sakura or Kadori in Waldorf though I found a great place in DC called Sushi Taro and one in Annapolis called Joss. I want to try somewhere I"ve never been...any suggestions??

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

I always go to Sakura or Kadori in Waldorf though I found a great place in DC called Sushi Taro and one in Annapolis called Joss. I want to try somewhere I"ve never been...any suggestions??

Cafe Sado. Stevensville

Sakana. DuPont Circle area.

Let's all sing it....

"If you knew Sushi like I knew Sushi...."

Ok, we still need a :groan: icon.....

Cowgirl

I love love love sushi!! There is an awesome new place in Middletown, DE. I think I could eat there every day!

Okada... for BIG fat pieces

And Asahi is pretty damn good.

Asahi is in St. Mary's right? I've been there but it's just like Sakura, nothing really "special" ya know. I'm sure for a good quick bite it's great but I'm from Waldorf and would probably just go to Sakura. I'm looking for like, rice paper walls and floor seating and stuff...

MMDad

Lem Putt
Asahi is in St. Mary's right? I've been there but it's just like Sakura, nothing really "special" ya know. I'm sure for a good quick bite it's great but I'm from Waldorf and would probably just go to Sakura. I'm looking for like, rice paper walls and floor seating and stuff...

The sushi-go-rounds I went to in Japan had regular seats and walls. It sounds like you want the stereotype, not the reality.

Personally, as long as it's clean and the sushi is great, I can do without the rice paper walls and irritating music.

Bob, It's not just the atmosphere...I want it all :lol: Why? Because why not right? I love sushi, I don't want some stank @$$ raw fish on my plate or anything...I just want to go somewhere different, ya know?

Vrai, I would LOVE to train it to New York but no can do this week. Next time I'm there I'll def. try it. :yahoo:

The sushi-go-rounds I went to in Japan had regular seats and walls. It sounds like you want the stereotype, not the reality.

Personally, as long as it's clean and the sushi is great, I can do without the rice paper walls and irritating music.

The place I really like in Waldorf is Kadori. It's small, clean has regular seats and walls and the sushi is phenomenal so yea, I guess I am looking for the stereotype. Though you're right, as long as the sushi's good it doesn't much matter. I just want to get some friends together and go out somewhere different...call it what you want but hey, it's all good :)

K

Kain99

Sorry guys, but I just can't imagine raw fish tasting good.

Haha, I never thought I'd crave raw fishies but I swear I think I could eat it every day. You should try it, maybe start with a cooked roll. My friend and I always go and she doesn't eat raw fish at all. She likes the spider roll which is fried crab (I think) or the baltimore roll and I think that's also crab but the california roll isn't raw. I don't know, there's just so many options for everyone to try something. I could go on but I'd sound like a tard, haha

itsbob

I bowl overhand

not ALL of it is raw.. but the raw Tuna?? the BEST!

Surf Clam.. Yummmm.

Salmon.. VERY good..

Whitefish.. can take it or leave it.

Octopus.. pretty good...

if you can get pass the mental block of "Raw fish YECCH!!" it's pretty damn good.

WASABI!!!!