Ping Pong Table

thurley42

HY;FR
2 weeks ago Dicks had nice fold up, 9 foot tables on sale for $250.

Did they? I am going to head up there tomorrow. I would just buy one online but they are almost 200 for S&H.

It's going to see more Beer Pong and Flip Cup than actual Ping Pong, but it is for my newly finished basement bar area....So i need to get a new one.

Thanks.

jenbengen

Watch it
Did they? I am going to head up there tomorrow. I would just buy one online but they are almost 200 for S&H.

It's going to see more Beer Pong and Flip Cup than actual Ping Pong, but it is for my newly finished basement bar area....So i need to get a new one.

Thanks.

You may want to check Sears, too. They run sales on that kind of stuff quite often.

thurley42

HY;FR
You may want to check Sears, too. They run sales on that kind of stuff quite often.

ah.....very good Danielsan! I didn't even think about Sears...they wouldn't have any in Wildewood I'm sure....but there is one in Waldork at the mall right?

thurley42

HY;FR
Come on, man up and get a Butterfly Centrefold 25.

Butterfly Centrefold 25

Only $1878 with shipping. :lmao:

ha ha ha, i told my wife last night, "Do you know they make ping pong tables that cost over a grand?"

She said, "Yeah for dummies like you who feel they have to have the most expensive things so they can brag to their buddies how much it cost."

I'm going with the 200 dollar Sears one....i'm not paying a 1000 bucks so my buddies can puke on it.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
ha ha ha, i told my wife last night, "Do you know they make ping pong tables that cost over a grand?"

She said, "Yeah for dummies like you who feel they have to have the most expensive things so they can brag to their buddies how much it cost."

I'm going with the 200 dollar Sears one....i'm not paying a 1000 bucks so my buddies can puke on it.

:roflmao:

thurley42

HY;FR
actually i got an even better deal....I got a Gray one, which matches better for only 100...i can spend the rest of that money on a Wii a ha ha ha ha