Hello

K

Kain99

Hey! Glad to see ya! We were in Ocean City a week or so ago and we watched the dolphins jump and play every morning at 7:30. :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Luvdolphins
I want to go to the place in Florida where you can actually swim with them.

I've heard you can do this in OC at 7:30 am, if you can swim fast enough. :lol:

Welcome to the asylum.

K

Kain99

The dolphins pass 9th street at 7:30 so adjust youre time depending on location. The guys who rent bikes can help ya with exact times. :wink:

Luvdolphins

Originally posted by Kain99
The dolphins pass 9th street at 7:30 so adjust youre time depending on location. The guys who rent bikes can help ya with exact times. :wink:

I really don't have a place to stay yet. I am going to go up there and hopefully find something if not then I guess I am staying up. :cheers:

SxyPrincess

I really don't have a place to stay yet. I am going to go up there and hopefully find something if not then I guess I am staying up. :cheers:
I have a single guy friend that lives that way. I'm sure he'd be willing to offer his bed for your stay. :biggrin:

Prayn4neegl

I want to go to the place in Florida where you can actually swim with them.

You are talking about Sea World's Discovery Cove. Pretty Expensive but very worth it. You have to make a reservation to go there. its not like an open park or anything.
Hope you get to go.

Athena1078

Social Director
My friends and I did that for a summer every weekend we would go down, hang out drinking at the bar till close..if we didn't find a group of guys to hang out with we would go to the boardwalk till we found some.. So much fun

Luvdolphins

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I have a single guy friend that lives that way. I'm sure he'd be willing to offer his bed for your stay. :biggrin:

If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would consider it. But thanks!

Luvdolphins

Originally posted by Prayn4neegl
You are talking about Sea World's Discovery Cove. Pretty Expensive but very worth it. You have to make a reservation to go there. its not like an open park or anything.
Hope you get to go.

Yea I believe that is it. I have heard it is expensive. I'll go one day. I put that on my list of things to do before I die.:smile: