Holistic/Homeopathic assistance for sick dog

devenny99

Does anyone of someone in the tri-county area who does holistic/
homeopathic healing for pets? My dog has a bleeding tumor on her heart and I would like to investigate all angles of care. Thanks for any recommendations.

Labs4Me

Does anyone of someone in the tri-county area who does holistic/
homeopathic healing for pets? My dog has a bleeding tumor on her heart and I would like to investigate all angles of care. Thanks for any recommendations.
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sara Chapman at The Animal Medical Center at Watkins Park. It's a bit of a drive but well worth it believe me!! When I moved down here I was worried about finding another holistic vet but Dr. Chapman turned out to be the best holistic vet I've ever used for my guys. She's extremely knowledgeable!! The practice is traditional and she'll go that route if necessary but she's the only one I see at that practice. Here's her info:
60 Watkins Park Drive
Largo, MD 20774
301-249-3030
sfc-holistic@starpower.net (she's great about returning emails!!)

Hope this helps!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Sara Chapman at The Animal Medical Center at Watkins Park. It's a bit of a drive but well worth it believe me!! When I moved down here I was worried about finding another holistic vet but Dr. Chapman turned out to be the best holistic vet I've ever used for my guys. She's extremely knowledgeable!! The practice is traditional and she'll go that route if necessary but she's the only one I see at that practice. Here's her info:
60 Watkins Park Drive
Largo, MD 20774
301-249-3030
sfc-holistic@starpower.net (she's great about returning emails!!)

I have her cards in my store. The Dog Nanny, Pam Bowie takes her Boxers and Min Pin there and says Dr Chapman is the BEST!! Good luck! Hope your doggie gets better.

Labs4Me

I have her cards in my store. The Dog Nanny, Pam Bowie takes her Boxers and Min Pin there and says Dr Chapman is the BEST!! Good luck! Hope your doggie gets better.

Yep Pam Bowie found out about Dr. Chapman from me actually cause I have the cards in my store too and I'd been telling her to take her dogs there for about a year! Lol!! Dr. Chapman really helped her out with her guys though!! She really is fantastic!! I can't say enough great things about her!!