Best Sushi in St. Mary's??

Ritak9777

How is it at the place in Leonardtown Square? The place in Wildewood? Asahi in San Souci?

We want to go on friday.... which to choose.....????

mdsmile44

okada's japanese steakhouse---I think is the name. Wildewood Shopping Plaza. Ate there last night...yummy Sushi.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Check out Okada [Wildewood] first :drool: , then move on to Asahi [San Souci]. :yum:

But stay away from Ooga [Leonardtown]. That place is nasty. :barf:

thurley42

HY;FR
Okada has a more diverse menu, slightly better taste, and specials...

Sucky service...slow most times.

Asahi, great service, fast most of the time.

Smaller menu, no real specials but still good nonetheless..

Ask whome. She knows all about sushi.

Haha, that's funny! Thanks Rich, I was just getting ready to comment about how much I LOVE sushi :lmao:

I went to that place Asahi once, it was okay. The best places I've ever been though was Sushi Taro in DC and Joss in Annapolis :drool:

Ladybug76

How is it at the place in Leonardtown Square? The place in Wildewood? Asahi in San Souci?

We want to go on friday.... which to choose.....????

I prefer Okada to Asahi. Asahi is closer, but the rolls we got there just fell apart. Maybe we just caught them on a bad night, but we just stick to Okada now.

kerriellen

I prefer Okada to Asahi. Asahi is closer, but the rolls we got there just fell apart. Maybe we just caught them on a bad night, but we just stick to Okada now.

Do you know if Okada is open for lunch on Saturdays with the lunch menu? Looking for a lunch spot not too expensive for a group. Already checked w/Asahi and they have dinner at lunch time on the weekend. Thanks.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Do you know if Okada is open for lunch on Saturdays with the lunch menu? Looking for a lunch spot not too expensive for a group. Already checked w/Asahi and they have dinner at lunch time on the weekend. Thanks.
Okada's business card reads that they are open on Saturday's starting at 4:30 and open until 10:00. Having said that, this card might be out-of-date, so it would be good for you to call them to validate their hours of operation. 301-866-9595 (Okada).

I work in Clinton and there's absolutely no where that has sushi around here. It's a terrible thing I tell ya, terrible...lol

basher

LEET
I've bought sushi from the McKays in Leonardtown, there's a guy that makes it fresh there during the day. It was pretty good and a lot cheaper.