Unfaithful

SxyPrincess

Starring Diane Lane (Bobby's g/f in The Perfect Storm) and Richard Gere (who is sexy, of course) :wink:

Caught it last night about a half-hour after it started. I couldn't believe all the booty action in this movie. :eek: I fell asleep right before it ended, so I'll have to catch it another time. However, from what I saw of it, I really liked it and It kept me entertained.

:cheers:

K

Kain99

That was one HOT! Movie... How the heck did you fall asleep? :confused:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Kain99
That was one HOT! Movie... How the heck did you fall asleep? :confused:
I started watching it around 10:30 or 11:00 and I couldn't stay up past midnight. :bawl: I'll get toothpicks next time. :biggrin:

G

giggles04

It is a hot movie... but twisted too. I got watching it last night too before I fell asleep... can't watch that movie at that time of the night

K

Kizzy

This movie IS twisted. Since I watched the whole thing, I know what happens later in the movie and I thought it was wrong. Just move away from the problem is the motto of that movie. It was so twisted that they couldn’t think of a better ending. The story had my interest for a good part of the movie. I just didn't like the way it ended.

mrs potts

Hubby and I saw the movie last night - whew! It was a HOT movie - ending really sucked though!

Of course, we were up all night talking about it and decided if there was a sequel - Richard Gere would get caught! How could he not -- too many untidy evidence trails!

TripleJ

I know it is just a personal thing, and that I will just have to get over it, but the women in her that post, when referring to their husbands as "hubby" just sounds so ghey IMHO, I know that you will continue to do it, and I will continue to think of the one that you refer to in that term as particular :cheers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by TripleJ
I know it is just a personal thing, and that I will just have to get over it, but the women in her that post, when referring to their husbands as "hubby" just sounds so ghey IMHO, I know that you will continue to do it, and I will continue to think of the one that you refer to in that term as particular :cheers:

Wonder if that will make any sense to you in the morning..

TripleJ

Originally posted by otter
Wonder if that will make any sense to you in the morning..
I hope so, since it is only in reference to the term "hubby" which I find for some reason to be ghey? Just a 'man' thing, I don't expect you to understand....:cheers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Just a 'man' thing, I don't expect you to understand....:cheers:

:confused: Sounds more like an insecurity thing, and no, I wouldn't understand that. :biggrin:

TripleJ

:confused: Sounds more like an insecurity thing, and no, I wouldn't understand that. :biggrin:
Nope, no insecurity here, don't apply your short comings in life to me, they won't apply. As I said you wouldn't undertand, don't expect it, not meant as an insult, just as an opinion, which we all give in here, including here :cheers:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Nope, no insecurity here, don't apply your short comings in life to me, they won't apply. As I said you wouldn't undertand, don't expect it, not meant as an insult, just as an opinion, which we all give in here, including here :cheers:

Whoa..no short comings here :lmao:..I have no problem with "hubby"...IMHO, find it hilarious that any "man" would have a problem with a term such as hubby. To each their own...:cheers:

TripleJ

Whoa..no short comings here :lmao:..I have no problem with "hubby"...IMHO, find it hilarious that any "man" would have a problem with a term such as hubby. To each their own...:cheers:
That is exactly my point, to each their own, Peace brother :cheers:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Didn't we have this conversation in some other thread? to me Husband sounds so formal, I find myself using it when I'm annoyed at him or talking more seriously about something. I don't actually call him hubby to his face. It's also a lot easier to type. The term of endearment I hate most is DH for "Dear Husband" To me THAT sounds ghey. I can't even imagine calling huntr that all the time, even if it is easier to type "dh" I always translate it in my head and it sounds so queer.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cmcdanal
Didn't we have this conversation in some other thread? to me Husband sounds so formal, I find myself using it when I'm annoyed at him or talking more seriously about something. I don't actually call him hubby to his face. It's also a lot easier to type. The term of endearment I hate most is DH for "Dear Husband" To me THAT sounds ghey. I can't even imagine calling huntr that all the time, even if it is easier to type "dh" I always translate it in my head and it sounds so queer.
:confused: All this time I thought DH meand D### Head

TripleJ

Originally posted by cmcdanal
I know, I know, it is nothing personal? "hubby" just sounds ghey to me, and that is just me, you and all else that refer to their significant other has 'hubby' please continue to do so, it just sounds ghey to me, and me only, as I said, it is something that I will just have to get over..... peace :cheers:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I know, I know, it is nothing personal? "hubby" just sounds ghey to me, and that is just me, you and all else that refer to their significant other has 'hubby' please continue to do so, it just sounds ghey to me, and me only, as I said, it is something that I will just have to get over..... peace :cheers:
Forget it Triple J, nobody's going to let you pull a Pete and get your name on the last post all the way down the page.