Darned good Local photographer

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Here's a free plug. Just found this guys website: Captured Moments Photography from Port Tobacco.

What a great local photographer. I've seen alot of amateurs posing as pros around here, but this stuff looks really good--at least on their website.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
They do take great pics, my daughter had some done. But they are very high and psssssst they airbrush.........

I believe that any where you go for portrait work is going to do touch up airbrushing type stuff. That is part of thier post processing.

backagain39

Here's a free plug. Just found this guys website: Captured Moments Photography from Port Tobacco.

What a great local photographer. I've seen alot of amateurs posing as pros around here, but this stuff looks really good--at least on their website.

IMO....I think the people that take pictures without using the fancy light filters and backdrops and airbrushing techniques (although the finished product looks great) are the real pro's....when you can take a picture and capture the moment using natural light, color and also managing to capture the expressions and emotions in just that split second...well there is nothing that can beat that!