Photo Theme #2 "ACTION" topic thread!

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Photo Theme #2 "ACTION" topic DISCUSSION thread!

This theme will run from Today until Feb. 29th. Please keep it PG rated!!!!

239154700_cPkwq-M-1.jpg

This contest will be for your photos that show "action". The more action the better, like shots taken at the dragstrip, or Motocross, BMX or Mountain bike races, or anything.

180398933_UFeid-M-3.jpg

237837704_wnigH-M-1.jpg

After the winner is annouced it will be their turn to take over for the next theme.

This Thread will be the topic or discussion thread. I will start another thread to be the one for everyone to post their entries into, and a third as a voting thread

Basic Rules of the Game:

1. Every participant is allowed one picture per challenge.

2. The picture has to have been taken within the last six months and Feb. 29th. This is to make it a "Challenge" and not just another "Best
Picture Contest"

3. The posted picture must remain unaltered, once posted.
But the text of the participation may be edited/changed, as often as
necessary (for possible exceptions contact the Challenge Leader)!

4. Pictures may be processed in post production
before submitting them, but the main picture/content must not have been
changed or altered.

5. Remember, this is a community forum and lets keep the images good for viewing of all ages.

6. If there are any questions or obscurities the Challenge Leader is the
person to appeal and to decide.

7. The actual Challenge Leader has the freedom to alter the rules,
if reasonable (except Rule 5 perhaps). But he/she has to make sure the rules
are clearly stated and applied to all submissions.

8. Please keep this a fun and interesting forum. Using MPD's to vote more than once for someone isn't helping anyone have fun.

This is to boost the photograhy forum, have some fun and better all of us, so if you have any questions of coments on photography feel free to ask them in this the "Topic Thread"

PLEASE give you photo a title so we can refer to it in the voting!!

Thanks and have a good time.

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
How can I post a picture like you did....I don't want the little picture that you have to click on to see...I want it to appear full size like yours...help me please...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey J, great idea to seperate the "discussion" and "Pic" threads for the competition. Unfortunately it looks like the knuckleheads all want to clutter up the pic thread. :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
speaking of clutter...

Hey J, great idea to seperate the "discussion" and "Pic" threads for the competition. Unfortunately it looks like the knuckleheads all want to clutter up the pic thread. :lmao:

I need my :gossip: back please :smile: