Halo 3 Challenge

DustinT

I'm 15. I play Halo 3 on an MLG level. I have yet to find someone in my area, Indian Head/Laplata/Waldorf, who can actually keep up with me. I'm expanding my search for anyone who is as good as me in hope to establish a team to travel to any East Coast MLG events next year.

My XBL name is Bejezus, so send me a F/R on XBL and I will play you as soon as I get on. If you think your good enough.

warneckutz

I'm 15. I play Halo 3 on an MLG level. I have yet to find someone in my area, Indian Head/Laplata/Waldorf, who can actually keep up with me. I'm expanding my search for anyone who is as good as me in hope to establish a team to travel to any East Coast MLG events next year.

My XBL name is Bejezus, so send me a F/R on XBL and I will play you as soon as I get on. If you think your good enough.

:popcorn:

Are you any good at Madden?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Some of ya'll gave a 15 year old red karma for wanting to find somebody to play x-box games with him?!?!

:roflmao:

Solja_Boy

You may be god but your no were near my level of skill at Halo 3. I can destroy all.

DustinT

I like how you guys come in asking to play other games.

Not what I asked for. But, like I said, ANYONE who thinks they are good enough and would like to travel to play at MLG events (i.e. Meadowlands/Florida) then send me a message and I'll play you once I get on. No use in talking smack on here (Soulja boy), just prove it to me by playing.

DustinT

Oh, and the person who put Real men play COD4 on my karma, I #### on your face. If I wanted to play COD4, I'd just play Halo 2 SWAT.