I'm bored...so here's a pic of my schitzo pup...

Ponytail

Daisy

Attachments

• dasiy3.jpg
    dasiy3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 234

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
She looks pretty normal to me. What's that in her mouth, the toilet lid cover? :lol: I had a black lab named Daisy a long time ago. She was a cool dog who loved frisbee, fetching sticks, running and swimming.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
She looks pretty normal to me. What's that in her mouth, the toilet lid cover? :lol:
:killingme They all look normal to other people.

My dog has decided he's afraid of thunderstorms now. :frown: I'm not sure what caused it, but at the first sound of thunder, he goes ballistic and works himself into a frenzy outside.

Ponytail

That's actually her favorite toy...Its just a huge stuffed lambskin ball with a hoop. She takes it outside with her to squat.

Thunderstorms? yep, Daisy starts hiding the day before. I have to put her on tranquilizers from time to time during storms.
Last night her ### was outside hiding under my truck...she emptied the trash can from the kitchen...in the living room while I was at work :burning: And I kicked her outside (not literally). Normally she hugs the door till I let her back in...I guess she figured I was REALLY pissed this time, cuz she took off!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
I guess she figured I was REALLY pissed this time, cuz she took off!
I saw a black lab and a beagle running near the back gate on Little Cove Point Road yesterday, maybe it was her.

My Daisy had the nickname Houdini-dog because nothing could keep her contained for long, she was always getting loose.

Once she was tied to a 30' rope on one of those spikes that you stick in the ground. I looked out the window and saw her running across the field with the rope and spike following her. I tried to catch her but I couldn't. Then the base dogcatcher called and asked me if I lost my dog. I told them yes and they said they had her. Well right before I left to go pick her up, she's sitting there on my porch. They called me back again after I brought her in and told me she had escaped from the cage and they didn't have her anymore. :lmao: I never told them that she came back home.

Then I tried to keep her put by putting her in a harness attached to a run between two trees. She worked her way out of that. When we moved to (off base) quarters that had a 6' privacy fence I thought my worries were finally over, but she found her way out by pawing the gate until the latch unhooked and she'd be gone. Again, she was picked up by the base dogcatcher and again they lost her. It took her two days to find her way off the base and get back home.

I miss that dog, she was something else.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Hey PT - is this how you got her?

The following ad in the Atlanta Journal is reported to have received numerous calls:

"Single Black Female seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I am a very good looking girl who loves to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping, fishing trips, and cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. Rub me the right way and watch me respond. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work; wearing only what nature gave me. Kiss me and I'm yours! Call XXX-XXXX and ask for Daisy."

The first day the ad ran, over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the local Humane Society about an eight week old black Labrador Retriever.

:roflmao: