Baby Goats

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Somebody dropped off 3 baby goats at my sister's house yesterday! Who/why would somebody do such a thing? Did anybody by any chance lose 3 baby goats? I know where they are. :eyebrow:

red_explorer

?

Somebody dropped off 3 baby goats at my sister's house yesterday! Who/why would somebody do such a thing? Did anybody by any chance lose 3 baby goats? I know where they are. :eyebrow:

Where are you located? I am going to the 4H banquet tonight and can ask around.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
maybe the person couldn't afford to keep them any longer so they do what they do with cats and dogs, let them "free", or just drop them off.
Sometimes goats like to wonder away so they could be lost.
I remember when i was heading to oak ridge with the horse trailer, we were on bryans town rd this guy was jogging and there was something following him, my mom and i thought it was dogs at first, but it was 3 goats!:killingme
Man that cracked us up... ir we didn't have the horse trailer we would have stoped and found where they came from...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
They have been claimed....Her neighbor was out of town and they wandered off...Owners found them at our sisters place...They're back home safe and sound...