Lenny' buffet , or Linda's in L-town?

angieanderic

Hubby wants to go out this morning,but what is better? He prefers OCB in Waldorf,but I don't feel like dropping all the cash on gas to get there. So,which is better? Bear in mind we have two picky eating kids with us,so more selection = better. And anyone know prices at either place? Nothing on their websites..

Callie girl

Lenny's 8.99 and it has a big selection. Kids are cheaper. I have ate at Linda's buffet once and I didn't like it. I like their food just not buffet, the selection was not great.

Linda's is open, and I'd opt for that, but it's already 8:45. The place will be busy and you'll probably wait a long time for food.

Oh, you said l'town Linda's. That's probably OK.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
There's also St. Mary's Landing in Charlotte Hall.
You can show the kid how illegal slots work too :yay:

Attitude

go out

Hubby wants to go out this morning,but what is better? He prefers OCB in Waldorf,but I don't feel like dropping all the cash on gas to get there. So,which is better? Bear in mind we have two picky eating kids with us,so more selection = better. And anyone know prices at either place? Nothing on their websites..

Bear Creek in Callaway.......yum yum! nice selection and I forgot the price but not bad.

smcop

Lenny's!!! Linda's the service is slow, and the employees are um...questionable.

angieanderic

Lenny's 8.99 and it has a big selection. Kids are cheaper. I have ate at Linda's buffet once and I didn't like it. I like their food just not buffet, the selection was not great.

Well,too late now. He is asleep in front of the DVR,with old Mythbusters episodes running with an empty Dorito's bag in his lap.:smack: Kids woke up wanting to eat salads and grilled cheese. Yes,for breakfast. Better luck next week! But it sounds like Lenny's is the way to go. One thing that makes me nervous about the place is that they also own Petruzzi's,don't they? And isn't that place disgusting - that's all I have heard about it.