Photo Hunt Galleries

Tomcat

Anytime
Daymn SOMD photo hosting, I had them all sorted, yet when you view the album the pictures seem to be in random order? Oh well, it's free with no limit. Looks like most pictures have gotten about 35 views, the common ones only about 5, some 45-50 :confused:

Tomcat

Anytime
Daymn SOMD photo hosting, I had them all sorted, yet when you view the album the pictures seem to be in random order? Oh well, it's free with no limit. Looks like most pictures have gotten about 35 views, the common ones only about 5, some 45-50 :confused:

:confused: Now it seems to be working right? Haven't seen many #16's, one of the easiest to get????
Damnit, NMCI blocks photobucket, my space and flickr

Last edited:
E

(((echo)))

ok....question.
What are you taking into concidderation when judging?
are we talking composition ect. or are there any guidelines?

MrX

High Octane
ok....question.

jbr13 said:
There will be two winners, one winner with the most points (points given for correct photos and bonus points per some photos) and a second winner that will be judged on photography skills and overall look of their entier gallery

Thats what was posted in the other thread....

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Did you see our #16 last night? It's great :buddies: Kudos to Loper for doing it!!

Can NMCI people see SmugMug galleries?

NMCI is smugmug friendly!!

ok....question.

Your question has been answered in the rules, on the list, and in other sections of the thread.