Dog Training

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
If anyone has any Reccomendations from personal experiance with the following types of trainers

Obediance?

Competition Obedience?

Agility?

Animal Assisted Therapy?

Assistance Dog?

Canine Good Citizen?

Carting?

Fly Ball?

Flying Disc?

Herding?

Livestock Guarding?

Personal Protection?

Schutzhund?

Search and Rescue?

Sheep Herding Trials?

Tracking?

Water Rescue?

Working Dogs?

Weight Pulling?

Please provide Names, Contact info, and your personal experiances of any of the above trainers in the southern md area

:thewave:

yknotpoms

SOMD POM MOM
Most Kennel Clubs offer these. May want to check with the Southern Maryland Kennel Club or Even the Rock Creek Kennel Club they both hold their shows at the Charles County Fair Grounds the week-end+ before the 4th of July. Also the Chesapeak Kennel Club of Maryland Inc holds a show the first Sunday in April at Calvert County Fairgrounds. Dates can change, but they have been this way for a while now.

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
Any particular reason you're interested in such a variety of canine activities? :popcorn:

Just for info, I know I can read all types of stuff online, but I would rather talk to people involved in these types of training. i have arather enegetic lab beagle mix that i would a like to get basic and advanced obediance trained then maybe get her into field trials or something so she can burn off energy

nosey

For agility, assistance dog, hearing dog, fly ball, therapy dog and flyball look into Fidosforfreedom.org. They are in Laurel, but they are the best in the area.

Last edited: