Saturday Night!

surfthevb

Hi all!! I know most of you in here do not know who I am, actually I know you dont. I met a few people last night that come here and chat. First of all I just wanted to apologize for myself last night. I got way to drunk and dont remember a whole lot. It is not like me to get that way and for that I am sorry. I even lost my debit card somewhere last night so I know that is not a good sign. Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for my actions and to let anyone in here that met me last night know that I am truley sorry. I hope I didnt make anyone mad or upset at me because you guys seemed like a good group of people. I dont think I have been that drunk since college and Im paying the ultimate price for it today. I feel horrible about it and I think someone needs to take me out back and flog me. I have noone really to blame but myself but I take full responsibility for my own actions if someone got upset. I also want to thank that guy who brought me back to my hotel room, I think his name was Ray but cant remember. Thanks Guy! I did go to Gilligans this morning to look for my card and she asked if I had fun last night. I said I thought I did I just cant remember. The girl said I must of been drinking something called a Swamp Thing or whatever. I do not know. Well I just wanted to say I was sorry and hope everyone is doing well. Just my 2 cents. - Andy

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
no harm no foul man :cheers: We've all been there.

It was nice to meet you... although it was a riot when you fell backwards out of the chair... and that was when the night was still young! You might remember that.

Hope you find your debit card. You may wanna cancel it.

surfthevb

Actually I do remember that part. At least someone got a laugh out of it. Im cancelling the card as Im writing this. It was nice to meet you to.

K

Katie

It was nice meeting you. I am bummed that i missed you falling out of the chair backward. Darn that getting some water, me and my timing :biggrin: .

Do you still want to dive sometime?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sleuth14
it was a riot when you fell backwards out of the chair
Sounds like Otter's gonna have some new competition. :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I just wanted to add that I was so happy to see everyone who showed up. LBS, Surf, PT, Seanboy, Sxyprincess, Sleuth, Katie, Searide and of course the guest of honor - Pixie.
It was great to meet Katie - who is beautiful, and SeaRide - who is quite a looker himself. Searide gets the most talented crab and crab leg eater award! He also was the smartest one to bring a camera and capture most the action. :wink:
And I want to think PT for driving Surf back to his hotel so I could drive the deisel. Made my night. :biggrin:

Someone took pictures? Post 'em! We need to do a daytime gettogether so we can pawn the kids off on the relatives and attend.

surfthevb

I knew better than to mix my alcohol. You can count on it not happening again. I should of just stuck to the beer. Anyways for what its worth, Im sorry.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Good show Serf!

Glad to hear there was no alcohol abuse going on. :cheers:

K

Kizzy

The girl said I must of been drinking something called a Swamp Thing or whatever.

:lol: If that was what you were drinking, they are brutal. It only takes about 2 swamp waters and I am done.

Vince

Well, it sounds like you all had a great time. I wish I could have come to meet some of you, but had a prior committment with my daughter. Next time you all have a get together reserve me a rock'in chair and this ole goat will show up.:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Sounds like you had a great time surf! Quit beating yourself up... :wink:

Ponytail

Nope. He's right to beat himself up. Cuz if I thought that could have caught up to him without putting others at risk, I would have done it myself.

We saw you drive over the curb as I was leaving the parking lot. Since your truck was out of gas when I dropped you off, your card is prolly at whatever gas station you staggered into.

Not cool dewd. Not at all.

We made one mistake that night, and that was making you leave early. Had we waited till closing, your desire to go back, or anyplace else would have been squashed.

Lessons learned on both sides I guess.

Pix, Glad you had fun, as always, it was GREAT seeing you again! :biggrin:

Good meeting new folks, Katie, Searide...VERY COOL folks. It was alot of fun talking to you. Katie...inspirational!!!

Good seeing the "old" faces too...the months are going by WAY To fast!!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Ponytail
Nope. He's right to beat himself up. Cuz if I thought that could have caught up to him without putting others at risk, I would have done it myself.

We saw you drive over the curb as I was leaving the parking lot. Since your truck was out of gas when I dropped you off, your card is prolly at whatever gas station you staggered into.

Not cool dewd. Not at all.

We made one mistake that night, and that was making you leave early. Had we waited till closing, your desire to go back, or anyplace else would have been squashed.

Lessons learned on both sides I guess.

Pix, Glad you had fun, as always, it was GREAT seeing you again! :biggrin:

Good meeting new folks, Katie, Searide...VERY COOL folks. It was alot of fun talking to you. Katie...inspirational!!!

Good seeing the "old" faces too...the months are going by WAY To fast!!
I know I wasn't there, but blacking out is definatly NOT a good thing. He needs to get it under control, before a problem develops although thats a classic sign that one might already be there. Thats all. I'm not gonna preach...

surfthevb

Yeah Im an idiot I know. I went to the gast station down the street. Most definetly a bad call on my part. Wont happen again!! I know these things I guess Im just stupid. Thanks again for the ride!!!