I think I hurt her feelings.....

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
So like Sunday I spent the day shopping with one of my female friends at the mall she was helping me pick out some new clothes and it was a pretty good day. Later that night I went to the movies and I got a strange phone call from one of my EX's... At first I really thought she must have dialed the wrong number but it was kinda funny how that wasn't the case at all... I know this cuz she began flirting with me and asking me to come over at 10pm on a Sunday night until I got kinda short with her and asked "what's up?" What came next was so unexpected it was like "unreal"... She came right out asked me to marry her...:yikes:
I couldn't help but die laughing :roflmao: at her... but then I realized that she wasn't joking. :eek:
She wanted to get married because she was going into the army and didn't want to give up custody of her daughter... and for some odd reason I'm the only guy she claims to trust.. :bs:
So after I stopped laughing I said NO, or more like "Funk That!" I attempted to explain that I'd just gotten out of a bad marriage and that it would a "Cold day in Hell" before I got married again to someone I wasn't in love with. It started getting a little pathetic when she offered to pay me to do it...
:rolleyes:
Now this girl isn't unattractive or anything but she has issue (this was one of them) But I was like "it's not happening." and she really started crying.. She then said "You don't love me at all then?" Oooooooo(I can't stand when a femail cries)... I didn't know how to answer that so I hit her with the cold truth... "let me think about that for a second..... NOPE." "I mean your cool people and all but your my EX for a reason." I knew I might have been a little too cold and overly sarcastic with that remark so I had to rush her off the phone. I told her I'd call her back later after I got out of the movie...
I don't plan on it though... Am I wrong?