Physical Therapy

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My husband had surgery on his ACL yesterday. The doctor wants him to start physical therapy Monday. I called the therapist the doctor recommended but they couldn't start my husband on therapy until March 12th. So, my question is this, does anyone know of any other physical therapists in Calvert that are good and might get him in sooner than the 12th? I've checked around but they seem to be very limited. TIA

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
My husband had surgery on his ACL yesterday. The doctor wants him to start physical therapy Monday. I called the therapist the doctor recommended but they couldn't start my husband on therapy until March 12th. So, my question is this, does anyone know of any other physical therapists in Calvert that are good and might get him in sooner than the 12th? I've checked around but they seem to be very limited. TIA

My only experience with a PT office in Calvert is with Gatteau. The physical therapists have all been great to work with and have personalities that make the experience pleasant. :yay:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure you tell his doctor about this !

He can have some influence or recommendations

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My only experience with a PT office in Calvert is with Gatteau. The physical therapists have all been great to work with and have personalities that make the experience pleasant. :yay:

This is the place the doctor recommended, I have heard they are great, guess that's why they are booked.

Make sure you tell his doctor about this !

He can have some influence or recommendations

Done, waiting to hear back.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Personalized Therapy right past san souci on the right.... awesome place... and i loved it there when recovering !!

popsicle

Wow - I had my ACL reconstructed on Feb 5. My brace was locked in place for a week, and I wasn't cleared to go to PT until after my one week visit with the doctor. I am using the PT at my Chiropractor's office. My Dr. sent down very lengthly instructions for my therapist. I even found out that they had a conference call with him before I started. I am comfortable with the therapy that they have given me so far.