I can't believe it!

K

Kain99

Came home and Blue was laying on the porch! Woo Hoo! Almost a whole year!

Remember when my Dogs disappeared? Well my baby Blue is back! A little skinner but looks fairly healthy.

Ya know the worst thing... he still had his collar and tags with our names and phone numbers.

I am so happy!!!! The kids are ecstatic! :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I had a similar thing happen recently. My outdoor kitty disappeared about a month ago. After two weeks, I gave up hope. Last week, she came wandering into the yard like nothing happened.

She left again a couple of days ago. I think she's found a new boyfriend. :lmao: (She's fixed, so nothing to worry about there.)

K

Kain99

Originally posted by jazz lady
I had a similar thing happen recently. My outdoor kitty disappeared about a month ago. After two weeks, I gave up hope. Last week, she came wandering into the yard like nothing happened.

That's great!!! It's like a huge weight is lifted when your babies come home!

Your right Cari I need to call the vet first thing in the morning. She's gonna be so excited too! A full check up is in order..... I already found a few ticks.

P

Penny Dreadful

Originally posted by Kain99
Came home and Blue was laying on the porch! Woo Hoo! Almost a whole year!

Remember when my Dogs disappeared? Well my baby Blue is back! A little skinner but looks fairly healthy.

Ya know the worst thing... he still had his collar and tags with our names and phone numbers.

I am so happy!!!! The kids are ecstatic! :biggrin:

*goddamnit, I can't believe he got out!*

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
That's great Kain. I'm happy for ya. :thewave:

Has Blue got any clues where the other two are? :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Great news Kain!

My sister's cat disappeared for 5 months once and he came back.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
What kind of dog is Blue? Someone must have been feeding him for a year! That's awesome. Talk about sowing your wild oats. Go Blue!

K

Kain99

Black Lab! He's been de-ticked and de-fleaed and fed! He' laying on my daughters bed loving life! So am I! :biggrin:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
I happy for you. My friends lab went on a visit for a week. When he came back home, my friend had to pick bird shot out of his rear. Nothing serious, just on the surface. Blue was lucky!

K

Kain99

Originally posted by kwillia
Wow... what a coincidence... Blue showed up again 'bout the same time Buscuit showed up again too...:smile:

Check your dates.... Blue left first! :biggrin: