THEME: Action Poll

Vote for the best action shots!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Time to vote in the winner of the Action Them!!! Please vote for your TOP THREE picks.

I had to limit the amount down, since the poll will only do so many options. It was hard to take out peoples picture, and please don't be discouraged if I did take yours out of the running this week. I am pretty sure if some on does scenic catagory I'll get dropped from it.

Steaple Chase

009Steaplechase.jpg

Snow Wreck

41988d1203471989-photo-theme-2-action-submission-thread-leesleds2.jpg

Jumping Pony

img_7411DP.jpg

Knuckle Sammich

41997d1203481009-photo-theme-2-action-submission-thread-action-photo.jpg

Carnival Ride

spin_md.jpg

Shotgun Blast

198857452_Af38a-L.jpg

First Turn

IMG_81861.JPG

Firecracker

action.jpg

Drift

DSC07563.JPG

Flip

2300932280_24318d7fc9.jpg

Enjoy and Vote.

Last edited:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Time to vote in the winner of the Action Them!!! Please vote for your TOP THREE picks.

I had to limit the amount down, since the poll will only do so many options. It was hard to take out peoples picture, and please don't be discouraged if I did take yours out of the running this week. I am pretty sure if some on does scenic catagory I'll get dropped from it.

Sorry

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Hmmm. It doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to have a semifinal to narrow it down does it?

desertrat,
Who ever wins this theme, can do as they please for judging. I chose to do it this way. I didn't just pick the winner, but I picked several shots to put to a community vote. I didn't do this to offend anyone here, just to try to put the pictures that were more toward ACTION in the vote.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
desertrat,
Who ever wins this theme, can do as they please for judging. I chose to do it this way. I didn't just pick the winner, but I picked several shots to put to a community vote. I didn't do this to offend anyone here, just to try to put the pictures that were more toward ACTION in the vote.

That's about as much action as I can get out of that old dog. :lol: No offense taken.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
:howdy: When will another contest begin?

Cablechick, This contest ends at 10:46am tomorrow morning. Once the vote is over it will be up to the winner to pick a catagory, rules, and timeframe. I figure that they will do this within a day or so of winning. So lets hope that by Wed. or Thurs. we will have another contest.

J

desertrat,

No offense here, I didn't even put a shot in.:lmao: I was just kind of suggesting that if there were more than 10 shots you liked you could do more than one poll to narrow it down. I think you did a great job.

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
No offense here, I didn't even put a shot in.:lmao: I was just kind of suggesting that if there were more than 10 shots you liked you could do more than one poll to narrow it down. I think you did a great job.

Thanks Desertrat, No offense taken. I was just explaining how I chose to do this one. I hope through others choosing to do it different we will come up with the best way possible. Thank for the input!!

J

backagain39

But ya left the pic of the horse in................:bawl:

No offense to the person with the horse pic.....just using it as an example.

backagain39

Anyone want to set up a cutest pet photo and limit it to dogs, cats, and of course the little furry creatures (i.e. hamster, ferret, rabbit)......?