Action Theme Winner:

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
The winner of the Action Theme Contest: Twilight's Carnival Ride.

spin_md.jpg

Congrats and I am sure a new Theme will be coming soon.

Thanks to all who participated and I hope you all had fun.

J

T

TwilightImaging

The winner of the Action Theme Contest: Twilight's Carnival Ride.
Congrats and I am sure a new Theme will be coming soon.
Thanks to all who participated and I hope you all had fun.
J

Thanks to everyone, first for all the information provided and second for submitting some incredible images...I'm still stuck on the shotgun image...

I'll post a bit later the new contest for this month, and I'll see if we can have all the images submitted be judged. I am not sure how all the computer stuff works, but it would be nice to have all the work considered. I do understand that there are limits, and I would hate to have to be the person to choose what stays and goes.:duel:

Thanks again, it was a close one with some stunning and funny images!
As my eldest says "You guys ROK!"

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
T

I'll post a bit later the new contest for this month, and I'll see if we can have all the images submitted be judged. I am not sure how all the computer stuff works, but it would be nice to have all the work considered. I do understand that there are limits, and I would hate to have to be the person to choose what stays and goes.:duel:

Have everyone submit to one of the photoshare sites? flickr, photobucket etc.

OR

Just have one or two people w/ access to the site and have the participants email the pic?

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Have everyone submit to one of the photoshare sites? flickr, photobucket etc.

OR

Just have one or two people w/ access to the site and have the participants email the pic?

Kom526, If I get your point correctly, that would get all the pictures posted in one spot and would not have to re-post them in the voting thread. That was the intent of creating two threads, one for discussion, and one for submitting. If people chat in the discussion thread and only post pictures in the submission thread, this would be about the same as putting them on somewhere like flicker.

The problem with the voting here is that, I would create a Poll and a poll will only let you do 15 options total. Both themes we have had so far, have had more than 15 pictures entered.

If someone can get to a better option, that everyone likes, I will switch my process next time. That is if there is a next time.

J

T

TwilightImaging

J...you did an incredible job getting this together, I copied your rules...errr...flat stole them:)
We'll get everyone involved in the voting, just think of the image you want to capture...and got git er' done! No worries!

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
J...you did an incredible job getting this together, I copied your rules...errr...flat stole them:)
We'll get everyone involved in the voting, just think of the image you want to capture...and got git er' done! No worries!

Cool man, I copied most of them from the Nikon Cafe forum. They just seem to work the best for things like this.

Wheels are spinning. Gonna plan this one out and get something new. I hope!

T

TwilightImaging

Cool man, I copied most of them from the Nikon Cafe forum. They just seem to work the best for things like this.
Wheels are spinning. Gonna plan this one out and get something new. I hope!

Yeah...this should be good, I have a few ideas...but will restrain...Alexis, however, is going to try and submit one...we'll see....she's pretty clever. Emilee wants to jump in as well...but the other day she was shooting her sisters tennis and in 40 mins, blew through 947 images, I think I shot 20:killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Just a question. Is this picture thing for professional photographers or for us amatuers?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Yeah...this should be good, I have a few ideas...but will restrain...Alexis, however, is going to try and submit one...we'll see....she's pretty clever. Emilee wants to jump in as well...but the other day she was shooting her sisters tennis and in 40 mins, blew through 947 images, I think I shot 20:killingme

Emilee with the devil in her eyes - it doesn't surprise me at all. :lol:

Congratulations on your win. :cheers: And to everyone else, you're winners too because they were all great shots and it was hard to pick just three favorites. You all deserve a round of applause. :clap: