Bear Creek

belvak

Happy Camper
Sunday brunch.
Anyone been there for the brunch?
Any good?

Isn't it from 10:00-1:00? That's a bit late for us to eat breakfast/brunch (we're really early risers). I wish they would stay open all day Sunday so we could get BBQ!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Isn't it from 10:00-1:00? That's a bit late for us to eat breakfast/brunch (we're really early risers). I wish they would stay open all day Sunday so we could get BBQ!

You didn't answer my question and I don't care what you wish for.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sunday brunch.
Anyone been there for the brunch?
Any good?

You know who has a good Sunday brunch buffet? Captain's Table. Every time I've been there, the food has been fresh and hot, and replenished frequently.

:razz:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You know who has a good Sunday brunch buffet? Captain's Table. Every time I've been there, the food has been fresh and hot, and replenished frequently.

:razz:

I'm not asking about other places, I'm asking about Bear Creek.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have heard fabulous things about the buffet at the Jefferson in Richmond.

It's excellent! Larry and I went there with mAlice and Speedo for their anniversary one year and it was probably the biggest brunch buffet I've ever seen, AND everything was really good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes they do.

Are you sure it's a breakfast buffet and not just brunch, meaning they're open on Sundays just for a few hours? However, I'd eat BBQ for breakfast, so maybe that's what they're calling a "breakfast buffet".

Probably not good for people who are prone to heartburn.