Pool

kelb

art imitating life
Does anyone know of any bars that have APA in St. Marys or Calvert counties?

rack'm

Jaded
Is that it? Everytime I go in there its a bunch of .. thug kids.. LOL is it like that for pool too?

No, Cadillac Jacks has APA, BBW use to :shrug:

I used to shoot out of Drag'n Inn and Hotel Charles.........they were good people, no thugtards :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
You still shoot @ Memories?

Yea, Wednesdays and Sundays..........

Kuch and I used to meet at Hard Times once a week to shoot, but since I'm coming from the south now, we haven't been shooting and my game is suffering. :ohwell:

Last edited:

kelb

art imitating life
Yea, Wednesdays and Sundays..........

Kuck and I used to meet at Hard Times once a week to shoot, but since I'm coming from the south now, we haven't been shooting and my game is suffering. :ohwell:

Kuck?

Yeah I have only been playin 9ball on wed out of neptunes but now that they closed we are playing out of the Elks but I dont know whats going to happen next season so I have to find somewhere else..

rack'm

Jaded
Kuck?

Yeah I have only been playin 9ball on wed out of neptunes but now that they closed we are playing out of the Elks but I dont know whats going to happen next season so I have to find somewhere else..

Kuch......:lol:

I'll try to rememeber to bring my phone in with me tomorrow, I'll PM you the APA reps number for Southern Maryland. He was my team captain for Drag'n Inn......Bob something or another. :shrug:

kelb

art imitating life
Kuch......:lol:

I'll try to rememeber to bring my phone in with me tomorrow, I'll PM you the APA reps number for Southern Maryland. He was my team captain for Drag'n Inn......Bob something or another. :shrug:

Cool thanks. Im looking in Calvert too.. does he rep that too?

CraneTaker77

hard times in waldorf, but thats charles county. it's actually not a bad place to shoot pool at. it aint badly priced either, and good food too

kelb

art imitating life
hard times in waldorf, but thats charles county. it's actually not a bad place to shoot pool at. it aint badly priced either, and good food too

I have a bunch of friends that shoot there on Thurs. nights. I heard it was fun but its like 40 minutes from my house.. I want to stay a little closer

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Do they get in the way of the pool tables?

No they hold it in front of the back bar, so the front pool table and the one by the door are open. The back pool table is open you just have to walk around the card tables but they don't mind...