Cat Sitters in St. Mary's?

Old Dog

My current arrangements have fallen through and I'm looking into getting a pet sitter.

Any good ones in St. Mary's county?

(I know there are threads on this, somewhat, in the past. But those tend toward kennels and dogs or they're old threads.)

LordStanley

I know nothing
My current arrangements have fallen through and I'm looking into getting a pet sitter.

(I know there are threads on this, somewhat, in the past. But those tend toward kennels and dogs or they're old threads.)

Cat sitter= big bowl of food, big bowl of water, huge litter box. good for a week or two

J

jp2854

Lord stanley my cats would die if i did that as they love having people around. I became a pet sitter and take care of cats I go in daily if hte owner wants me to feed water and clean out there boxes and play with them as I am a true cat lover. My company is krazyaboutcats and I service a good part of Stmarys county. Plus some people like there houses to look lived in where there mail and newspapers and stuff like that are picked up so it doesn't look as if nobody has been home for days on out.

BarbinMD

Check out SMAPPS, the Southern Maryland Association of Professional Pet Sitters's Locator page at: Locate A Sitter

You can just look up your zip code and find a Pet Sitter who provides coverage in your area and then check out their website for more information about their services and rates.

In order to be listed on this website members must show proof of insurance.

Barb

Old Dog

Thank you very much! My zip is not listed but I'll check some maps and see which sitter it's closet to.

Again, thank you very much!

R

remaxrealtor

Thank you very much! My zip is not listed but I'll check some maps and see which sitter it's closet to.

Again, thank you very much!

I can't say I've used them personally, but Petsitters Unlimited seemed very nice and professional.

Your cat looks like an Abby? My mom lost hers recently, they are WONDERFUL cats!

Old Dog

Yes, Caesar was an Abby. He's been gone since September 2002. He was "my boy". I also had a Siamese. Cleo has been gone since Septeber 2005. Now I have 4 generic cats - one from the pound (gotten to keep Cleo company when Caesar passed away - an inconsolable Siamese is Not a good thing) and the other 3 are strays. All fixed. All indoors only.

Does Petsitters Unlimited have a website?

R

remaxrealtor

Yes, Caesar was an Abby. He's been gone since September 2002. He was "my boy". I also had a Siamese. Cleo has been gone since Septeber 2005. Now I have 4 generic cats - one from the pound (gotten to keep Cleo company when Caesar passed away - an inconsolable Siamese is Not a good thing) and the other 3 are strays. All fixed. All indoors only.

Phone# 301.862.9400

M

Mousebaby

That's so sad! I have an Abby! She is 10 yrs. old, her name is Lucy and she is a throw away kitty. This lady was just getting rid of her because she was moving and didn't have room for her. I find that hard to believe as she is only 7 lbs. soaking wet! Oh well, her loss and my gain! Sweetest old cat you would ever wanna meet! Good luck finding a sitter! :howdy: