Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACORN

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

(((echo)))

Here is the skinny,
Starting alphabeticly every tuesday we will be voting on 5 random things (thanks to google)
On the stroke of midnight tuesday, the winning vote will be displayed in the poll. (image can be either photographed by you or taken from stock photography)
You will have untill 3:30pm Monday to "photoshop" the winning image (original image must be displayed as well for comparison)

Tomcat

Anytime
I like the idea, wouldn't it be better if we all started with the same image? Then see what happens.

Granny_Smith_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
E

(((echo)))

actually this wasnt my idea..it was twilights,
as far as the original image :shrug: we can either use the same one or phish for your own.
and as far as how extensive you wanna photoshop...the sky is the limit, just be adveised that ALL entries will be submitted on monday morning to be judged by poll (in case of an azzload of entries multiple polls will be used)

if yall have any other ides..throw em down :yay:

actually this wasnt my idea..it was twilights,
as far as the original image :shrug: we can either use the same one or phish for your own.
and as far as how extensive you wanna photoshop...the sky is the limit, just be adveised that ALL entries will be submitted on monday morning to be judged by poll (in case of an azzload of entries multiple polls will be used)

if yall have any other ides..throw em down :yay:

whatever the decision is, it needs to be made ASAP. :shrug:

T

TwilightImaging

Echo....thanks for making the poll, etc. Yes, the idea is to all have the same exact image...then we see what our twisted minds do to it in Photoshop.

So...if someone can get a high enough resolution apple image thats accessible to everyone here, go for it...I don't know how to do that. Taking a 110kb image and working it in PS will be rough:( Let's see if it can be done...say...by 5pm Eastern?

If not done by then; this week will be an apple free be...in other words, take a stock photo, take your own-have at it...sound good?
Sorry if I dropped the errr...apple on this one:)

reputation_pos.gif
Photoshop Skills........03-06-2008 01:38 PMmonday is more then 24 hours away...idiot

Not if a decision isn't made! I was just stating that ppl keep offering up changes/ideas to the rules. A final decision needed to be made so that I can move forward.

Now .. go back to your hole. TY

T

TwilightImaging

Good deal...this is the image...have fun with it. Thank you!