anyone know of any mobil animal farms

wishes26

I am helping with a three year old class at my daughters school and they are learning about animals i thought that this would be an wonderful surprise for them it's to hard to take 10 three year old on a field trip with all the car seats. Please if anyone can let me know. Yes I posted this in Parenting abd someone told me to post here

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I am helping with a three year old class at my daughters school and they are learning about animals i thought that this would be an wonderful surprise for them it's to hard to take 10 three year old on a field trip with all the car seats. Please if anyone can let me know. Yes I posted this in Parenting abd someone told me to post here

There is a place called Pony Express, I think they might have something like that. It is located in Huntingtown. They also have like a little train and track set up.

wishes26

There is a place called Pony Express, I think they might have something like that. It is located in Huntingtown. They also have like a little train and track set up.

Do you have a number? We are mainly looking for ducks and rabbits and sheep but i think the kids would like anything

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Do you have a number? We are mainly looking for ducks and rabbits and sheep but i think the kids would like anything

Sure don't right here but if I can drive by there tonight, I can get the number. They have a little of everything. Ponies, sheep, goats, mini donks, mini horses, ducks..ect. There is also a place on 231 called serenity farms but you'll have to go to them I believe. Really nice ladies that run the place. They have all the above plus llama's and alpaca's etc.....

SoftballCrazy

Sure don't right here but if I can drive by there tonight, I can get the number. They have a little of everything. Ponies, sheep, goats, mini donks, mini horses, ducks..ect. There is also a place on 231 called serenity farms but you'll have to go to them I believe. Really nice ladies that run the place. They have all the above plus llama's and alpaca's etc.....

I tried to find the number for Mary's Go Round...no luck in the phone book here...she's off of some back road behind Randy's BBQ...I think Mary does the pony rides at the fair, and maybe has a small petting zoo...

wishes26

thank you