A way to give back...much needed!

• Thread starter TwilightImaging
  • Start date
T

TwilightImaging

Last night I had the privilege to cover an event for the annual Ronald McDonald House Rodeo for the Houston House. Capturing these moments was truly a gift for me.
It was a difficult shoot, but seeing the smiles and being a part of adding smiles to these children is something I will never forget. My daughters came and helped at some of the booths, and the petting zoo.

There are many, many organizations who would love to have photographers cover events like these, even the return or prior to the departure of Military Personnel. I know there are a group of people out here that do this for loved ones of Active duty personnel free of charge. Make a call or two and offer to cover an event, any event.

You don't have to have 10,000 dollars of eq to do this...any camera will do...just your time is needed. A few hours to capture time for generations...priceless. Give it a thought...
Thanks

My son is participating in an annual spar-a-thon for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and I know that he already understands what this great program does!

I won't have the opportunity to take pictures of the people that it will help, but I will sure be snapping away at the do-gooders!