Maine

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We would like to take a trip to Maine this summer. Good places to go, good time to go? Who knows about Maine? Pete?

Pete

Repete
What do you want to do? Of course winter would be out unless you ski or like making snowmen. Summer - Fall is my favorite time. Lots of scenery, lobster, small NE towns and so on.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
What do you want to do? Of course winter would be out unless you ski or like making snowmen. Summer - Fall is my favorite time. Lots of scenery, lobster, small NE towns and so on.

That's what we want to do. See the scenery, eat lobster, go see the Bay of Fundi. Basically, just travel about and see the scenery.

Pete

Repete
That's what we want to do. See the scenery, eat lobster, go see the Bay of Fundi. Basically, just travel about and see the scenery.

OK so you want to go up the coast. Driving, bikes or camper? Fundy is cool and would be the turn around point.

A day in Freeport, a day in Boothbay, stop in Moody's diner in Waldoboro, a day goofing around Camden /Rockland, cruise up to Bangor, Baxter park for a day. Tons of stuff.

Oh and you have to get a case of the original Maine soft drink. It is called Moxie, drink it warm and chug it :killingme.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
OK so you want to go up the coast. Driving, bikes or camper? Fundy is cool and would be the turn around point.

A day in Freeport, a day in Boothbay, stop in Moody's diner in Waldoboro, a day goofing around Camden /Rockland, cruise up to Bangor, Baxter park for a day. Tons of stuff.

Oh and you have to get a case of the original Maine soft drink. It is called Moxie, drink it warm and chug it :killingme.

Driving, possibly trailering the bikes.

donbarzini

My God! I had forgotten about Moxie. Shame on you!!:lmao:
Even cold it tastes like Dr Pepper mixed with battery acid!