Weight Watchers

nomoney

good job jewel! :yay: It's nice to see the weight going down isn't it? Stick to it, you'll have some good/bad weigh ins. I did it last year and lost a good amount. Took a while but it was the right way and its def staying off :yay:

nomoney

Do you still use the program for maintenance or just the basic concepts?

just the basic concepts, once you get the pt system down, you'll be able to look at different foods/portions and just know how much you can handle. Over time you'll get used to the smaller portions as well and they'll fill you up just as much as all the crap you used to eat.

cryjuliet

My family (my father, step-mother, and I) all joined about 2 weeks ago. Total we have lost close to 10 lbs together.

If you ever need someone to talk to or get motivation from just give me a PM anytime.
:huggy:

I am here and looking for support too sometimes.. on those :doh: days.

Ladybug76

Anyone else on the Weight Watchers program? I've been doing it for a little over 2 months now and I've lost 11 lbs :yay:

I'm so glad you posted this! I use it but can never seem to get past maintenance. I have always used online. Do you go to the meetings? I tried yesterday for the first time, but had a really bad experience. :frown:

qbee

I have been doing it for about a month now and love it! Does anyone have any tips they could share?

cryjuliet

I'm so glad you posted this! I use it but can never seem to get past maintenance. I have always used online. Do you go to the meetings? I tried yesterday for the first time, but had a really bad experience. :frown:

Where did you go and what happened? I go to meetings and haven't had any bad experiences other than dreading the scale.... :jameo: Im sorry to hear your experience was bad. Try a different meeting location.

Ladybug76

Where did you go and what happened? I go to meetings and haven't had any bad experiences other than dreading the scale.... :jameo: Im sorry to hear your experience was bad. Try a different meeting location.

I was really tired, so it was probably me. They just didn't seem friendly at all. Anyway, I am going to try a different place and time. Hope this one will be better.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady

I use the online program, but I write all my food in a journal that I carry with me. I've never attended a meeting but its working for me...so far. This past weekend I derailed off the plan. My bf planned a getaway weekend for us and I saved all of my weekly points for it. It was so nice to eat without as much restriction. After we returned home, I hit the gym to jump start my WW routine :yay:

Morning all and good luck to those on WW!

Ladybug76

I use the online program, but I write all my food in a journal that I carry with me. I've never attended a meeting but its working for me...so far. This past weekend I derailed off the plan. My bf planned a getaway weekend for us and I saved all of my weekly points for it. It was so nice to eat without as much restriction. After we returned home, I hit the gym to jump start my WW routine :yay:

Morning all and good luck to those on WW!

Do an extra lap for me! It's fun to save your points to "cheat" on the weekend. I think you look forward to it more. We had a stomach bug this weekend, so I wasn't able to eat much anyway.

I'm going to try a different meeting this week. If this one doesn't work out then I will just stick to the online.

Good luck to everyone this week! :huggy:

SoMDMama82

I started 3 weeks ago after talking to quite a few people that were doing really well on it (well didn't join WW's, but using the point system and food journal). It's working...slowly...but working. The first 1 1/2 weeks I lost 5 lbs., haven't lost too much since, but I'm going to stick with it.

I usually do South Beach, and it worked, fast, but never stayed off. I want to get rid of this baby weight for good!

mamissa3

I tried it once to and it worked. I stopped going but know i should go back. My cousin lost 20 lbs so far and she has been on it for a few months now

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Hopng you girls can help me out.

I have a friend who is on WW, the whole thing eating, meetings, etc.

I wanna make her cup cakes or something there of the like but know she is not and does not want this kinda food in her diet right now. Is there maybe a WW cupcake receip (that taste good) someone could share?

Thanks in advance
sanchezf

lovinmaryland

Hopng you girls can help me out.

I have a friend who is on WW, the whole thing eating, meetings, etc.

I wanna make her cup cakes or something there of the like but know she is not and does not want this kinda food in her diet right now. Is there maybe a WW cupcake receip (that taste good) someone could share?

Thanks in advance
sanchezf

I dont have a recipe or do the whole WW thing but I do know that at BJ's they sell weight watchers muffins in blueberry and chocolate chocolate chunk hope that helps :huggy:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I just found this receip, has anyone tried something like this

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
Beat the cake mix, pumpkin and water for about 2-3 minutes. The batter will seem light and airy. Do not use eggs or oil.
Spray 2 6-cup muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the batter into the muffin pan and top with sprinkles. Bake for 35-40 minutes.