Cheese

Jarlesberg

I guess the rules are stuck to pretty strictly and name calling is not allowed or I posted my question in the wrong forum. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

I love cheese and was wondering if anyone else shared my love.
If so what is your favorite maker and type of cheese?

nobody really

I need a nap
I guess the rules are stuck to pretty strictly and name calling is not allowed or I posted my question in the wrong forum. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

how did you get red and you've only been a member for 7 days?

Jarlesberg

I don't know what your talking about. I made a post and got attached by someone and I called him a name. My post is gone now. I guess that is why I am red.

Do you like cheese?

red_explorer

Really sharp cheddar

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Seems like somebody's already had too much cheese and is a little grouchy. :killingme

Cheese 03-07-2008 09:59 AM it's a shame the world is not as blessed as your #### filled ass is

Jarlesberg

It is sad to say that the people who warned me of how rude people are on here was correct.

As you guessed Jarlsberg Swiss is my favorite cheese so per my name but I hit the "E" when typing my name and did not notice till it was to late.
Jarlsberg.com - Products

As long as you eat in moderation and have a balanced healthy diet cheese will not give you any issues down below

thurley42

HY;FR
Big Cheese Fan here......long time lover first time poster....i was just discussing the benefits of ricotta with my wife the other day...

This thread is awesome:sarcasm: