Motocross Weekend

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
This weekend the amateur motocrossers came to Budds Creek to take a shot at qualifying for the Loretta Lynn's Amateur Motocross Championship. For Budds Creek to the Regional Qualinfying at Steel City, and to the big race in Tenn.

Find some here:JBR : photos : LL Qualifier Budds 3-9-08- powered by SmugMug

Here are some shots from this afternoon!

263907124_q6L3E-L.jpg

263916977_FSSUy-XL.jpg

263917677_P9VxM-L.jpg

263912536_unUsy-L.jpg

263909619_VFcqr-L.jpg

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Too much fun, fantastic once again jb!!

Thanks man! I had a good time, like always at the track today. It was nice to be able to walk the track without all the people like at a National. I could get everywhere, like a had a vest at the big events.

I'll try to get some more up tomorrow.

nicole_M

Loved seeing these photos :yay:

My hubby raced Motocross for 20 years... Just stopped a couple years ago. He qualified for Lorretta Lynn's when he was 12/13 but had no one to take him to TN (parents divorced, no $ to go :frown:) so he lost his chance.

We go to the track on a regular basis. And we are there EVERY Father's Day :yay:

GREAT PICS!

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
Loved seeing these photos :yay:

My hubby raced Motocross for 20 years... Just stopped a couple years ago. He qualified for Lorretta Lynn's when he was 12/13 but had no one to take him to TN (parents divorced, no $ to go :frown:) so he lost his chance.

We go to the track on a regular basis. And we are there EVERY Father's Day :yay:

GREAT PICS!

Don't forget the Budds Creek Nationals are not on Fathers Day this year!

T

TwilightImaging

Thanks man! I had a good time, like always at the track today. It was nice to be able to walk the track without all the people like at a National. I could get everywhere, like a had a vest at the big events.

I'll try to get some more up tomorrow.

Danzig...good stuff!!! You all have it down that's for sure!

The Vest comment made me laugh...there is a picture in Racer-x right after I broke the 50+ bones in my both arms. I was on the floor at the Houston SX, Press vest on...camera up and shooting Stewart, casts from biceps to finger tips on both arms...it was inbetween surgeries and pin removal...I had to cover the event and Jeff Dement, Vernon McKiddie the whole Maestro Suzuki Team was there with 8 locals qualifying...no way was I going to miss it. I saved the image but I will spare you all on posting it!

the caption under my photo was simply...
"?"
Too funny...Motocross is really something to experience. Great images!!