Apple judging....

which one is best

• Total voters

Jameo

What?!
I dunno who to vote for :jameo: I like Twilights and JBRs for the creativeness, but I like Mr. X "Big Apple" thing. Can I take the easy way out and vote for my own? :lmao:

chipper101

Flutterbug
All of you have made it so hard to choose. You all have a lot of talent. Jameo, I like your idea...can see this apple headed for an apple pie and not liking it one bit! That is the first thing I thought of when I looked at your entry. Great Work all of you!

T

TwilightImaging

This was a tough call technical, classic, funny (Mon Inc...awesome) I had to go with the technical...everything went great...we need more entries this next week!

Echo's was amazing...all too good, a lot of talent. And X...the way you created the big apple was perfect. Some of these techniques I will definately have questions about.
-I really was wishing the "ant" won this past week!
This coming week is "B's" right?

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
This was a tough call technical, classic, funny (Mon Inc...awesome) I had to go with the technical...everything went great...we need more entries this next week!

Echo's was amazing...all too good, a lot of talent. And X...the way you created the big apple was perfect. Some of these techniques I will definately have questions about.
-I really was wishing the "ant" won this past week!
This coming week is "B's" right?

Yeah, Mike I think thats what Echo's idea is. We go to B's. It funny I voted for Acorn because I had the same idea as you with the snake. I was going to put a rattlesnake sitting on top though. Kinda funny.

J