Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Building

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Baby

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HunterJJD

Building, but better yet a house, well mansion. Anyone can find on in the books but I want you to find one in St. Mary's (not in the history books or state park) that is a Plantation Mansion. Please provide all the info you know about it and its street address. No entries will be accepted with out FULL address. Would be nice to hear what info others may have about the plantation the house is on.

Note: I think it was Doug that had the black and white shot of one. That is why I pick this but Doug you need to find a new one.

Well that is my thought about this Photoshop

Jameo

What?!
Building, but better yet a house, well mansion. Anyone can find on in the books but I want you to find one in St. Mary's (not in the history books or state park) that is a Plantation Mansion. Please provide all the info you know about it and its street address. No entries will be accepted with out FULL address. Would be nice to hear what info others may have about the plantation the house is on.

Note: I think it was Doug that had the black and white shot of one. That is why I pick this but Doug you need to find a new one.

Well that is my thought about this Photoshop

All up in the mustard trying to ketchup. Get outta my thread!:buttkick:

E

(((echo)))

ok jameho.....throw up a bullfrog pic for us to go on......

Jameo

What?!
And the winner is....

have fun!

264935228_ZYCLu-XL.jpg