LasFas, Also I want to move to AK suggestions?

LasFas is a club in Southern California, it is soooooooo great of a club but only God knows how long it has been since I have been their.

AK stands for Arkansas I live in Southern UTAH, North United States of America for right now.

Later on about either June 15, 2008 or September 06, 2008 I would love to start moving to Arkansas where do you suggest in Arkansas I move too please? Thank You in advanced.

T

toppick08

LasFas is a club in Southern California, it is soooooooo great of a club but only God knows how long it has been since I have been their.

AK stands for Arkansas I live in Southern UTAH, North United States of America for right now.

Later on about either June 15, 2008 or September 06, 2008 I would love to start moving to Arkansas where do you suggest in Arkansas I move too please? Thank You in advanced.

Jonesboro, AR. is nice.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

:confused: Uh... What???

:lmao:

G

Gemmi

Anywhere as long as it isn't here.

Paul_Walker

You should move to SassaFras and MoonBeams Arkansas, that place is fantastic :yay:

DangerousCurves

I am originally from Arkansas but left in 1980 to join the Navy. If you are moving for employment, I suggest Little Rock. If you are moving for retirement purposes, I suggest Hot Springs (that is where I am from). Arkansas (AR not AK) is an absolutely beautiful state with super friendly folks, so you really can't go wrong with wherever you choose. Good luck.....

T

toppick08

I am originally from Arkansas but left in 1980 to join the Navy. If you are moving for employment, I suggest Little Rock. If you are moving for retirement purposes, I suggest Hot Springs (that is where I am from). Arkansas (AR not AK) is an absolutely beautiful state with super friendly folks, so you really can't go wrong with wherever you choose. Good luck.....

Love me some Mountain View........;yay: