Your Baby Pictures

watercolor

yeah yeah
Not doing the beautiful baby picture contest or anything.. but I just thought it would be fun to put up our baby pictures to see what features we still have the same or what not. Well anyway- here is mine :)

damn why is tripod being such a bear. *sigh* well here is the website to look....see if that works.

http://imsaved4life.tripod.com/summer.html

Last edited:

Erin

Photos comment

I'm not taking over your thread, but since it is talking about baby photos....
I talked my doctor into referring me to Patuxent Imaging to get the 3-D Sonogram done. My appointment is for next Friday, but I asked them to call me tomorrow if they have any cancellations. I am so excited!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
I meant that anyone who wants to see it can cut and past the link that shows up in properties. I did that and it went to that picture.
Well, now it's gone. :lmao:

Erin, great news, those are supposed to be pretty cool! :smile:

Erin

Originally posted by RoseRed
Well, now it's gone. :lmao:

Erin, great news, those are supposed to be pretty cool! :smile:

Thank you, thank you. I was inquiring about the 4-D, but the technician said the photos were not as definitive as 3-D. I guess 4-D is like 2-D that shows you when the baby moves. Well, I can feel that, I want to see what the kid looks like.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
32.jpg

Erin

Re: Re: Photos comment

Originally posted by cariblue
Those are cool sonograms, Erin. Have you seen them yet?
Yes, I was at a Baby Shower on Sunday and the chick had about 15 pictures. I called the technician and she told me that she generally sends people home with about 20 pictures. I’ll have one scanned & post it (if I can figure all that out).

Erin

The Milkman!?! :cheesy:

Do they even have those anymore? I did go to Wisoncisin over the Memorial Weekend Holiday, but I was already knocked-up at that point.

K

Kain99

Here ya go Summer.....Baby Kain...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Erin
The Milkman!?! :cheesy:

Do they even have those anymore? I did go to Wisoncisin over the Memorial Weekend Holiday, but I was already knocked-up at that point.

They have them in Frederick, MD. There are a lot of dairy farms up there and a couple of years ago one of them got fed up with the low price they were getting from the big dairy processors, so they decided to sell direct. There's only one company in the world that makes the old fashioned milk bottles.