TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly)

H

HouseCat

Somebody told me about this weight loss program; sung accolades about it actually. I browsed the web-site and got lost in the hordes of information. If you are a member, would you please post something about this program, and how its working, (or not working) for you?

I found we have a chapter in PF, but I'm curious how their eating program works. It sounds like Weight Watchers. I don't like meetings, but I'll go if its worth it.

nicole_M

Somebody told me about this weight loss program; sung accolades about it actually. I browsed the web-site and got lost in the hordes of information. If you are a member, would you please post something about this program, and how its working, (or not working) for you?

I found we have a chapter in PF, but I'm curious how their eating program works. It sounds like Weight Watchers. I don't like meetings, but I'll go if its worth it.

PM ResidentofCRE :flowers:

ShyGirl

Uhmmm.... I wouldn't be so quick to follow that advice. since ResidentofCRE started the Overeaters Anonymous thread. :lmao:

nightowl

I've been going to TOPS since August. It's working great for me, I love the accountability and having a weekly weigh-in. It's also a whole lot cheaper than Weight Watchers at only $24 a year and $2 dues a month. I would definitely recommend it. As for the food plan it's basically the food pyramid plan.

R

residentofcre

I used to go to TOPS with my mom... it works... she lost a lot of weight....

It's like Weight Watchers but it doesn't cost nearly as much... there are a couple of clubs in St. Mary's County... and soon we'll be opening one in CRE...

I used Overeater's Anonymous and it works tremendously with it... but if you're only looking to loose a few pounds and keep it off... TOPS and then KOPS alone is a good choice....

And yep... I admitted I need to do something... and I'm working on it... :yahoo:

R

residentofcre

Residentofcre and nightowl, thanks for the info. :huggy:

You are more than welcome... do you have the website address?

Also... the dues are easy on the wallet... it's $25.00 a year... spouse would be 1/2 price... and children 7-17 are only $7.00

The best part is... learning to eat the right foods in the right portions...

:howdy: